Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Kingdom for the Princess III

Download Page :
My Kingdom for the Princess III
My Kingdom for the Princess III
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!
My Kingdom for the Princess III, new exciting game, has been designed by world class game programmers and designers. Unique sound, captivating game play and eye catching graphics in My Kingdom for the Princess III will gratefully surprise all worshippers of this game genre,
New amazing My Kingdom for the Princess III game, was been designed by professional game programmers and designers. Enthralling game play, unique majestic sound and gorgeous graphics in My Kingdom for the Princess III will pleasantly surprise all admirers of this game genre.

  • Amazing gameplay
  • Fantastic minigames
  • Rebuild the kingdom!
System Requirements:
  • OS: Windows XP/Vista
  • CPU: 600 Mhz
  • RAM: 512 MB
  • DirectX: 8.1
  • Hard Drive: 210 MB

Download Page :
My Kingdom for the Princess III
My Kingdom for the Princess III

No comments:

Post a Comment